No Products in the Cart
The “Membership” offers our patients a unique and novel opportunity to receive direct access to our world-renowned gastroenterologist Dr. Angie Sadeghi, President/CEO of IOPBM.
When it comes to the human wellness experience, Dr. Angie says, “My passion is to provide healing through an integrative approach to keep patients healthy and youthful. Most people spend the latter years of life dealing with chronic disease. My mission is to bring healing and improve the quality of life for those individuals looking to stay fit and healthy, through use of nutrition, fitness, and bio-identical hormone therapy.”
Dr. Angie’s own personal journey fueled her desire to help patients. In 2014 she switched to a whole food plant-based lifestyle and adopted regular fitness into her life. She had previously suffered from health problems such as severe eczema, elevated cholesterol, fatigue, and was overweight. She started eating a whole food plant-based diet, and transformed her health and body in a short time span. This allowed her to completely restore her health and even compete and place in a fitness competition. “It was crazy to look at myself in the mirror and look like a fitness competitor, rather than a typical overweight physician. For this reason, I decided to share my success method with my patients.”
The IOPBM Membership:
● A health care arrangement in which qualified patients pay an enrollment fee to receive care at our medical practice. This is a non-medical service and includes the following:
1. Unlimited office visits
2. Minimal or no wait times upon arrival to the practice
3. Extended access through phone, email, and text messaging
4. Relaxed extended appointments
5. Exceptional Customer Service. Since we service a small number of patients, we are equipped to offer a boutique style experience to our patients where they can reach the front desk more readily, access our practitioners with ease, and have questions answered promptly.
6. Prompt appointment
7. No cancellation fees. If you cancel your appointment for any reason or at any time, even before the 48-hour mandatory rule (non- members must cancel appointment at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a $75 cancellation fee), there will be no cancellation fee.
8. Discounted rates: You will have access to specialists including Registered Dietitians and Mental Health Specialists at a discounted rate.
● After the initial visit Dr. Sadeghi will discuss whether the Membership program is a good fit for you.
● The fee for the Membership is $108 per month for qualifying patients. A minimum of 6-months commitment is required.
● The Membership program is not offered to patients who need a screening colonoscopy or less than 2 visits per year.
● Please call the office 949-404-4444 for more information